Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My Cook Blog



The inspiration to begin recording my recipes on a blog was the disorganization of all the cooking tips I have been keeping. To keep all recipes in one area; I enhanced my 5kalongthway.com with a record of my cook personal cook book, as I refer to as “My Cook Blog.” These recipes have helped me create many delicious meals through out the years for my loved one and I. His feedback is always welcome, for he is who I cook for along with myself. Creating meals that he loves just as much as me has always been my goal. We have similar preferences when it comes to food so it is always fun to try new recipes together. 

While I have been recording all of my recipes outside of the blog I have always wanted to create a cook book, hence My Cook Blog. My overall goal is to finally have all my recipes in one area in the same format handy and ready to go for me to create a cook book. With this book I will be able to donate a percentage of the sales to help feed the hungry in America. A very big idea and a very big goal for such a young women, but I am confident I can achieve it. All I need is you, my readers. 

Recipes coming soon!
Thanks for waiting. : )

Spread the Running Joy,
~Maddie J.

No comments:

Post a Comment