Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Light as air!

Today's photo is for a reminder that your shoes have a HUGE influence on your running. You must be cushioned properly in order to obtain your best workout. So all in all shoes do matter. I love shoes so this is just another fun part of my journey. Here is a picture of my new shoes! They are so great and they make me feel as if I am light as air. Yesterday I had an incredible run and I believe my shoes had a lot to do with my progress. I read somewhere that the key to running a good 5k is to dress like a runner. So, that is of course what I have began to do. Starting with new clothes, and these awesome new shoes. I hadn't had a new pair of running shoes in 2 years so these feel heavenly on my cute little feet. I hope you have good running shoes too!
Soon I will have a link here for you to purchase these awesome shoes too! Stay tuned...


Spread the Running Joy!
~Maddie J.

No comments:

Post a Comment