Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Begining the 4th week of Training


I have become more calorie conscious and this had led me to being more aware of simple substitutions to transition into having a healthier lifestyle. Within doing so I have been whipping up some great meals lately along with exercising on a regular basis.

Tonight’s meal of inspiration:
 Garlic, Lemon and Oregano Lamb Chops finely paired with fresh green beans cooked with bacon and baked potatoes commonly called the, “Hassleback Potatoes.”

This meal of inspiration was brought to us by my new passion from motivation to eat and live healthier along with daily exercise. From this I have found peace in my life. I feel more grounded. Which leads us to wonderful meal creations and a healthy mind, body and soul!

 to enjoy all the recipes from tonight’s dinner. I will be posting them as soon as possible.

Spread the Running Joy.
~ Maddie J.

No comments:

Post a Comment